DRUG SELLING NEED BALANCING

Sifujo

Since the dealers have been taken away it take forever to get rid of your supply, i had 400 meth and it took me over four hours to sell most of it. Can you bring back the dealer houses , or increase the payout for npcs selling so you dont have sell as much. I use to like selling but with this new system its just not worth the time, it take 40 min or so to cook 400 meth and 4 hours to sell it , this need to be balanced out.

Thanks

Sifujo

Edited by Sifujo
Put in caps and info
  • Like 1

I honestly don't know how to feel about it. I sold in the upper vinewood area with tons of people around, but had to be constantly moving because of a massive cop presence. In the end, with harvesting, Processing, and selling, it took my roughly an hour to make 5k. I also found that its a 50%-75% chance of getting rejected, which makes the process so much longer. I trust Johnny's opinion and may just need to be more ballsy with it and mass sell to every NPC i find and just pray the cops dont come, but from my single experience (Which is most definitely not enough to speak on the matter wholly), it seems underpowered and a waste of my effort. I will try for an hour or two tonight and come back with more of a seasoned opinion. 

• Like 3

I also tried the new system, and I did notice that you don't make much at all for the time you put in. It seemed like for the most part nobody wants to buy a lot in one go, and I found being rejected is pretty common. I don't know what the max is you can possibly sell to one person but it seemed to never go over 3 at a time. It took me a good 30+ minutes to sell 40 serpickle joints and only make $5600 ish.

Money wise it seems like you make a lot less than what you would have picking it at the weed field. Not sure if the focus of selling it to locals was intended for the RP aspect, but it seems like that's what it's intended for now rather than money making?

I think a solution to balance it would be a money increase or they buy 1-12 randomly. Personally not a fan of how you need 2 weed buds to make one joint.

It's a weird one because meth is pretty much terrible to do from a money standpoint too going by what I experienced. 

You needed 2 marijuana to make 1 weed before. This system is the same exact thing. I honestly think the new planting and harvesting method is a little bit quicker than the previous system of standing around gathering. Also, you on longer have to worry about the weed farm running out while you're trying to gather. It's meant to be more interactive and can be more RP based. 

• Like 1

Final note:, I really appreciate the time and effort put into the coding to make these servers, overall its a cool change and i have full faith you guys will make it fare for all , again thanks for all the time and effort you guy have put in to make this possible.

• Like 1

The only thing that really irked me about the new system is the amount of effort/time still going through + more time/effort trying to sell it and the possibility of making less than previous. I've gotten a lot of rejections and quite a lot of $130, when it used to sell at a constant $150. I feel like $150 should be the minimum, to actually make running around selling it worth it. I guess with time it will be adjusted, but making less than what you made previous, and having to put more effort in...doesn't make sense. It definitely adds more to the process tho, selling to random people can be fun at times haha

Those comparing Meth to Weed also need to remember that Meth requires a 65k down payment on an RV, then a strategic camping spot to cook the meth, and then 2k for each time they apply the mobile kit. So Meth is making less than Weed, but requiring more money put into it.

Edited by Sora
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sifujo said:

I was trying to RP a Drug Dealer/Mobster, but thats looks far fetched , more like a low level street dealer. Looks like im now a gold dealing street merchant

To be fair, if you were really trying to RP a drug lord, you'd have employees. You didn't see Pablo Escobar in a factory cutting his own cocaine. Lots of people around the server would be willing to do that kind of role play, you just have to seek it out.  Yesterday, I spent a good portion of the day playing with the new mechanics. I made about $30,000 in the hour or so that I did it. Nothing in the server is designed to be a "get rich quick" scheme. 

Ill pull in 30000 to 40000 in 1 1/2 hour dealing gold, if the mine is full. Its all about the money if you want that million dollar home.

Then you should do gold, if your primary objective is to get as much money as possible in as little time as possible.

It will only take 378 hours to rp a druglord:)

vB71n9O.png

For some reason, that just doesnt seem like a lot of time to me. I have a problem.

And finally,

13 hours ago, speed said:

The new system was released a day ago. Give us some time to look at the data and prices will be adjusted accordingly.

The prices isn't the issue, it's the time and rejection rate.

If the NPC's bought say 10-15 at a time it'd be easier but selling 1 product when the rejection rate is roughly 1 every 7th person 

takes a large amount of time to push. Normally i'd have people do it for me but you don't even make a profit if you do that now.

But as it's a new thing it'll be tweaked over time and i'm looking forward to it.

The concept is great though!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matttheman said:

I think this selling technique is great! I know people wanna make as much money as fast as possible but this is a RP server. Maybe try to RP it out. Sell to people and not the NPC's. Do something different!

The selling system is great. But the way it is now you make more money doing peaches and there are no risks involved with it. You risk going to jail and getting fines for next to nothing. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2018 at 1:19 AM, speed said:

The new system was released a day ago. Give us some time to look at the data and prices will be adjusted accordingly.

^ @Venican this.

15 minutes ago, Venican said:

The selling system is great. But the way it is now you make more money doing peaches and there are no risks involved with it. You risk going to jail and getting fines for next to nothing.