Patch 2.1

Serpico

The taxi meter seems to only show properly for the driver, all passengers see a different incorrect taxi meter

If the taximeter makes most of its money off of money per mile the taxi meter for passengers shows much lower

however if the taximeter makes most of it's money off of money per minute it shows higher for passengers 

I run mine making money mostly off of money per mile so it makes customers angry and resist paying some times.

4 hours ago, Dairy said:

The taxi meter seems to only show properly for the driver, all passengers see a different incorrect taxi meter

If the taximeter makes most of its money off of money per mile the taxi meter for passengers shows much lower

however if the taximeter makes most of it's money off of money per minute it shows higher for passengers 

I run mine making money mostly off of money per mile so it makes customers angry and resist paying some times.

Might make a bug report on it

Edited by Thorgs

8 hours ago, Dairy said:

It might be an issue with the maths adding the fare and the per mile - I'll see if I can find the issue. 

EDIT: I've found the issue - its because their meter is counting up with what their personal rates are set at, which is the default $100 per minute - $35 per mile.  I will send a fix to @Serpico to make the fares per vehicle and not per person.

Edited by Brendan Thomson
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Brendan Thomson said:

It might be an issue with the maths adding the fare and the per mile - I'll see if I can find the issue. 

EDIT: I've found the issue - its because their meter is counting up with what their personal rates are set at, which is the default $100 per minute - $35 per mile.  I will send a fix to @Serpico to make the fares per vehicle and not per person.

Sweet, thanks for looking into it so quick