Suggestion for Custom License Plates

zay7sev

Hello there.

I don't know if that's possible but would be nice if a player can be able to set custom license plate . for example , my username is zay7sev and to be able to set license plate (custom) "zay7777" or something like this. But the point of that to be able to set it once for a lifetime. So once you set that custom plate you won't be able to change it even if you change your Identity, that way it would be easy for the police officers to track down vehicles and etc. because now if a player is chased by the police or wanted he just can go to the City Hall and change identity and the license plate also changes.

27 minutes ago, Merr Khan said:

A form of custom plates has been done, and quickly removed. Players can't handle the maturity level that comes with making custom plates. Sadley:(...

Unfortunate because it is a cool idea. Pity some people can't handle such responsibilities. Admins could ban certain plates from being used but that would be A LOT of work to create and manage a "bad word" system for license plates. Unless players get charged like 100k or something so those serious about it don't mess about... There's ways it could be done but I guess the work associated with implementing it isn't worth it considering the other features that could be added in its stead.

I wonder if making plates pretty expensive would deter some of that nonsense, make a custom plate be like 200k or something. Edit; whoops should’ve finished reading the comment above ?

Edited by Richie Ticky
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

How about cops could seize obviously inappropriate plates with approval from a corp or higher, video evidence, or something like that. People that pick inappropriate plates are the kind of people who are gonna say those things out loud anyway and are gonna find themselves banned one way or another. 

• Like 4