Sign in to follow this  
USCCHRIS

Job Center

USCCHRIS    2

I would like to get a job center in Paleto Bay and Sandy Shores so that everytime you log back in you don't have to go to the city to restart your job or make it so you keep your job when you leave the server.

Drift_AZ    2

have u guys thought about puting a job center in paleto? be nice for when mechanics go up there and if they head explode they dont have to drive all the way downtown to the other 1?was just a idea cause theres a license place there

Nate    24

I've never know a mechanic to set up shop in Paleto. One in Sandy would be nice. That being said, this has already been covered. Please use the search function to assure you're not bringing up old news.

PeterMcKay    20
17 hours ago, Nate said:

I've never know a mechanic to set up shop in Paleto. One in Sandy would be nice. That being said, this has already been covered. Please use the search function to assure you're not bringing up old news

wrong job. hes talking about the actual mechanic job the one you repair shit for. not tow truck,

3 hours ago, PeterMcKay said:

wrong job. hes talking about the actual mechanic job the one you repair shit for. not tow truck,

Towing and Mechanics are under the same job title though. The threads he posted are suggestions for job centers.