Patch 2.5

Serpico

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

Added:
- Teleport entry for psychiatrist office. Entrance is on the balcony at the back.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ❤️

Thank for all your hard work and everything added on this patch! XD

Edited by Zatanna

The aspect ratio is 16:9 but you didn't account for Resolution as well. The HUD is a great idea but rushed so i'd just postpone it until finished because it looks incomplete/out of place. Otherwise some fantastic changes!

49 minutes ago, Sayne said:

The aspect ratio is 16:9 but you didn't account for Resolution as well. The HUD is a great idea but rushed so i'd just postpone it until finished because it looks incomplete/out of place. Otherwise some fantastic changes!

Or... You could make a bug report and wait patiently for it to be resolved. The HUD works properly for 99% of our players. You are an outlier.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sayne said:

Did you read the whole thing?

On 6/5/2018 at 5:53 PM, Serpico said:

Those with non 16:9 resolutions will have alignment issues until resolved.

It says right there.

2 hours ago, Storrent said:

Did you read the whole thing?

It says right there.

16:9 is a aspect ratio. Resolutions are different. Please don't try to comment on things trying to poke fun (Sarcastic remarks etc.). I read the patch notes; I saw that. The point being is on his stream he mentioned he probably won't use it yet. Hence why I said he shouldn't use it unless it is finessed. It is simply a concept at best from what I see. It also has imposed a few bugs which should be resolved soon hopefully.

• Like 1