UNOFFICIAL BADLANDSRP PODCAST

SgtMiami

Be advised this is an UNOFFICIAL podcast for BadlandsRP, simply made for community support.

tjZvVSV.jpg

We are having our community podcast. A lot of time, money, and effort has been put to make this happen and we hope to better our community this way.

In this topic you will have the chance to write about a subject you would like to be discussed in this podcast. We will gather everyone's opinions and even bring guests on the show to support these subjects.

Edited by NixonJones
  • Like 8

• Serpico changed the title to UNOFFICIAL BADLANDSRP PODCAST
8 hours ago, Storrent said:

The lack of effort put into RP across the board, cop and civ alike. (love ya ems)

Agreed, I know during "Summer" months the servers get crowded with "kids". But the quality of RP has definitley fallen as of late. There are still a core group in the community who strive to bring quality RP to the servers, but it does feel their efforts are being over shadowed at times. Would be nice to get other opinions on this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alex White/Grandma Elsie said:

The rise of the purple gang, and the brother/sister who love to kidnap people to swim in their blood, think her name was Leslie.

The purple gang are just a copy cat of those already sporting purple. eg: Bos Family

• Like 1

I really like this idea, guys! Good job.

Can you clarify if this is a community talk/debate IC or OOC? Or both? Some responses make it seem OOC-esque and I just wanna be sure. I'll take it as a sort of "suggestion" podcast to just get topics rolling. So here's some ideas I've had for a while. Can post in suggestion thread at some point ?

IC:

• More jobs for the people!!! More opportunities, something more interactive with other civilians where the pay is good!

OOC:
• Current state of drugs.

• Current state of hostility among civs vs civs and civs vs police.

• Understanding that RP is RP and keep it within the city (I often hear people at Legion just starting talking OOC...).

• Why "drama RP" is good RP.

• Why we should endorse proper villains/criminals rather than shut them down.

• People using numbers. Should it be a toggle when checking server list or should it always be above the head?

• Whitelist RP jobs, ie; Managers/Bartenders at Yellowjack, Tequilala, Bahama Mamas, and Vanilla Unicorn that have hourly paycheck when clocked on. A "safe" in each place that has drinks and food to be sold that can only be accessed by employees. Helps with event hosting for future!

• Backpacks/duffel bags! I want to carry moar things! Reduce player inventory size and make bags/backpacks allow more carry weight?

• AFK timer to help with queue?

Edited by Serena
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Serena said:

• Whitelist RP jobs, ie; Managers/Bartenders at Yellowjack, Tequilala, Bahama Mamas, and Vanilla Unicorn that have hourly paycheck when clocked on. A "safe" in each place that has drinks and food to be sold that can only be accessed by employees. Helps with event hosting for future!

That would be awesome. Being able to own/work at businesses around town. Right now my group will just sometimes take over spots and fill up with stuff to supply for the event out our own pockets. Even was giving some paydays to people helping out.

Edited by BlackMagic0

11 hours ago, Serena said:

• Whitelist RP jobs, ie; Managers/Bartenders at Yellowjack, Tequilala, Bahama Mamas, and Vanilla Unicorn that have hourly paycheck when clocked on. A "safe" in each place that has drinks and food to be sold that can only be accessed by employees. Helps with event hosting for future.

It would be nice to officially own Bahama Mama's and not just in RP. Considering I have spent well over 1.3 million on various parties there. So income back that is not dependant on people paying a cover charge would be good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1