Go best friend , that's my best friend

Lydia Jax

I've made a name on the server, but very few people I can truly call friends. Acquaintances, certainly, but Branton's very shy by nature and as such doesn't get too close to people platonically.

Though I am still in frequent touch with the person who introduced me to the server, even if he doesn't play much anymore. Does that count?

• Like 1

I met my best friend trough my regular friends. We talked a couple of times and quickly realised that we share a bunch of interests, like technology, a passion for fixing stuff and riding motorbikes. Back in those days i was highly dedicated to our private mmo server and all my friends accepted that, except for my best friend. He would visit me unannounced and dragged me away from the computer, quite literally sometimes. He convinced me to get the big bike license together, we both bought a bike, started our own bike club, the Blacksheeps and had probably the best time of our lives.