Patch 3.0.1

Serpico

6 hours ago, ImVexal said:

I understand your point that you like everything to be squeaky clean and stuff. Local driving was improved in 3.0 or 2.9 I can't remember and I rarely have had issues with then hitting me. As for process you said your character is wealthy, utilise that as wealthy people wouldn't worry about a 2k repair fee for there 4.5 million dollar sports car, here's a real life statistic. It costs over 20,000 to replace the oil in a buggati. I feel that the repair price should designated to a certain price bracket of your car. :P

Its more about the time lost to do it. Money isn't that much of an issue, I just prefer putting my car in a garage and take it out, all clean and repaired, with garages at every corner than wait for a tow 10 minutes or go repair at a shop 3 miles away.

6 hours ago, BlackMagic0 said:

Honestly I feel the frustration from some things would help if we had more mechanic shops across the map. But not sure how that would work out though.

Well if you can find more actual auto repair garages on the Map let Serpico know I think he would add them in

6 hours ago, Drop said:

I think the change is great, its forced me to even pay more attention and to slow it down when not needed. 

Good update. Thank You. 

Trust me, I'm an excellent driver. I do mistakes like everyone, game freezing or speeding too much and a local taking a turn without proper time to see it, but most of my scratches come from locals, turning from the extreme right lane to the left, swerving in the opposite lane without reason, playing bumper cars at a red light, thinking 2 cars can fit in a single lane, no doing their stops/red lights and I'm skipping a lot. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alexia Kade said:

Its more about the time lost to do it. Money isn't that much of an issue, I just prefer putting my car in a garage and take it out, all clean and repaired, with garages at every corner than wait for a tow 10 minutes or go repair at a shop 3 miles away.

I dont like to say IRL but you would have to take it to a garage to fix anyway and with most new cars they got it set so you have to take them there or rent special tools just to work on them

1 minute ago, Thorgs said:

I dont like to say IRL but you would have to take it to a garage to fix anyway and with most new cars they got it set so you have to take them there or rent special tools just to work on them

If we talk about IRL, I wouldn't go to the garage 8 times a day either.