Software for mic enhancement

Chase McCane (Fludiddy)

well I record like.. singing, voice stuff, and I use a number of program. But the one I'd suggest you could try is Audacity, which is free, and you can actually adjust your volume within the software and it will increase it on all applications where it's used? Just an idea. But it's not specifically targeted towards just volume, it's meant for recording and sound as a whole.

• Thanks 1

Well that will more likely come with a better microphone and decent computer. :3 Additionally, better acoustics in the place you have your computer setup. Tbh, the quality our voices come across as over FiveM is pretty terrible in comparison to discord. So it has a lot to do with that as well.

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2018 at 2:17 AM, Chase McCane (Fludiddy) said:

Just like the title, is there good software out there to enhance my microphone?  I have a Corsair Void headset and it just come across fairly low.  I have all the windows 10 crap to the max and the iCue maxed out but it is all still low.

Thanks for the help in advance!

I have the same headset & the same problem with mic volume. I've used all the programs above, I find the best way is to shout down the mic ;)

MAGS

• Haha 1