Hi I am Kal

SneakyAzWhat

8 hours ago, Anton said:

Glad to see you are back! Can't wait to catch you in game. I think i have some activity that would interest you :D

I want to say I'm looking forward to it but that big smile has me a little uneasy..

7 hours ago, Tomas García said:

Welcome back @SneakyAzShiite glad to hear that you have time to have fun at badlands again!

PD: Don't trust @Anton, we all love him, but that smilie at the end... you gave yourself away Anton!

Thanks! And when I saw Antons comment I wasn't sure how to take it. I was good up until the smile and then I got suspicious. Maybe if I keep a large quantity of vodka on me I can just bribe him.

7 hours ago, Osk said:

Go Pens!

You know it. Definitely need to hit up a game together this year.

7 hours ago, Bret Prozekt [2475] said:

❤️

Hey you! Gotta get back on those motorcycles!

3 hours ago, Reckonity said:

We're glad to have you back <3, hopefully i'll catch you in the city soon :)

Hey thanks! ^_^  I'm almost always wearing the same 2 outfits. Blue and white or blue and black.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Flori said:

I'm actually flabbergasted that you moved on from the blue V-neck t-shirt... It will be hard to recognize you i'm not gonna lie...

Welcome back :)

You'll know its me haha

10 hours ago, George Cahill said:

Hi Kal! I'm George. ?‍♀️

Hello!

7 hours ago, Thorgs said:

Welcome back bro

❤️

2 hours ago, Johan said:

Oh hey and welcome back! We all have been missing you. I still remember how we smashed some cars with baseball bats on the first day when I joined the server. B|

And sorry to say @Osk... Go Habs! tumblr_n4gj8hqeBm1t5m6epo1_500.gif

I was gonna say nice things and then you had to go post something about habs. I mean come on!

1 hour ago, Anton said:

CIU, that is all i'm saying...

5481535510057420d.png

BOY I AM MAKING AN APPLICATION RIGHT NOW

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Storrent said:

Welcome back to the server. I expect Young overthrown from his Chief position within the week. not really don't hurt me steve

Nah im still debating on what path I want to choose in terms of being a cop. Definitely not looking to run it all again, it's better for natural growth and progression to have different people with different approaches.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ImVexal said:

Hey man!

I didn't have the pleasure of working with you prior to your departure! Heard so much about you but glad to have you back man & look forward to seeing you in town! ☺️

Thanks bud! I shall see you around.

9 hours ago, monk said:

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you closest I've got was remember seeing your disconnecting/connecting messages back on Asylum. But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you around man and welcome back.

Well dang, disconnect/connect messages are super distant and I think we should change that!

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 9:19 PM, SneakyAzShiite said:

Can i apply for ems? I looked everywhere and didn't see a place to apply. Thanks!

Ha

Welcome back. To apply for EMS head over to the LSFD/EMS Forum Section https://badlandsrp.com/forum/32-recruitment-los-santos-fireems/

Read over the format on the bottom for what you need to fill out and click on applications. Then proceed making your application, hope to see you on the Police side soon.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

22 hours ago, Mobpii said:

Welcome back. To apply for EMS head over to the LSFD/EMS Forum Section https://badlandsrp.com/forum/32-recruitment-los-santos-fireems/

Read over the format on the bottom for what you need to fill out and click on applications. Then proceed making your application, hope to see you on the Police side soon.

It was just a joke! People always used to ask how to apply for police and ems nonstop. Although it probably still happens. You shall see me soon enough!

4 hours ago, SneakyAzShiite said:

It was just a joke! People always used to ask how to apply for police and ems nonstop. Although it probably still happens. You shall see me soon enough!

Here's the server rules if you're new to the city. Welcome to BadlandsRP. 

Edited by Osk
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2