Patch 3.2

speed

One thing I do want to note:
Shops are likely going to struggle to make a profit at first.  I've done the best I can to add sources of income and "government subsidies" for shops, but there's potential or much more, and I'll be watching closely.

Please give us your feedback and ideas on what you would like to see to make shops more profitable and fun to own!

Also, many thanks to @Serpico for the huge amount of bugs he's fixed in this patch, and @Osk for all of his work with the recent vehicle changes.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Patricio Costello said:

so we would have to be employee's of a buisness in order to clean our dirty money?....... i guess i still don't understand maybe you can help 

You have two options. Purchase items from a player owned shop (does not need to be yours) and resell them to markets, or sell the dirty money itself to someone who can handle it ?

Awesome patch! Love it. Lots to still learn, but I must say it's quite annoying to have to always move away, then back onto the circle in order to add more inventory...

It would also be awesome to somehow see current inventory so we know if we're low and need to restock?

If the owner leaves the city for whatever reason and doesn't come back until the next storm, what happens to the cash? What happens to the store they rented? What about the stock? Is there a way to remove stock in order to be used at a later date, perhaps because no employees or business owner can remain in the city for previously anticipated time?

6 minutes ago, Serena said:

Awesome patch! Love it. Lots to still learn, but I must say it's quite annoying to have to always move away, then back onto the circle in order to add more inventory...

It would also be awesome to somehow see current inventory so we know if we're low and need to restock?

If the owner leaves the city for whatever reason and doesn't come back until the next storm, what happens to the cash? What happens to the store they rented? What about the stock? Is there a way to remove stock in order to be used at a later date, perhaps because no employees or business owner can remain in the city for previously anticipated time?

Menu will likely be updated at some point to address that, but there's reasons why it is the way it is. I actually meant to add inventory count to the shop, just forgot :P

The safe can be accessed by any employees, so the best thing to do would be for them to monitor it. Inventory/cash in safe will be lost on server restart.

Purchasing your own items would be the current way to get your inventory back, then just withdraw the money from the safe again. I may add a method to withdraw inventory, pending exploit testing etc.

2 minutes ago, speed said:

Menu will likely be updated at some point to address that, but there's reasons why it is the way it is. I actually meant to add inventory count to the shop, just forgot :P

The safe can be accessed by any employees, so the best thing to do would be for them to monitor it. Inventory/cash in safe will be lost on server restart.

Purchasing your own items would be the current way to get your inventory back, then just withdraw the money from the safe again. I may add a method to withdraw inventory, pending exploit testing etc.

Okay, will do on all that. But what happens if the owner leaves the city and no employees are on either? Does the shop get reset and is available to rent by others?

Edited by Serena

One thing I don't get is the dirty money as something in the inventory. I understand that's so you don't put it on the bank since it would trigger the IRS or something. But will cops patting you down be able to tell that you have dirty money?  Because after all dirty money is just cash, bills, not special bills with dirt :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tomas García said:

But will cops patting you down be able to tell that you have dirty money?  Because after all dirty money is just cash, bills, not special bills with dirt

It happens cause your a dealer and some of the money earned in an illegal way or tainted with drug residue so Yes cops can tell when they pat you down

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alright so i get the idea where you need to own a bussiness to have the little shops (still kinda sad tho)
Are there thoughts of a bussines you can own without needing $2.000.000 or any new kind of legal jobs ??

I would like to own a building or something, but idk. just asking.

Great update btw !! ❤️