- Planes cant be refueled issue
- Exploit stuff
- Stuff

***HOTFIX (at 8am restart)***
- 
Fixed weed fields not allowing to grow

Edited by Serpico
  • Like 5

Thank you for the consistent patch fixes! Is there a plan to fix the bug with tow trucks? As a very dominant tow truck driver/mechanic on the server, I have had several instances with the cars being “loaded” and they’re not, or vice versa, I’ll get them to the shop to unload them but they will remain on the flatbed. Is there a way that this could be looked into, or am I doing something that is causing that?

Rayburn,

I appreciate the assistance, I will definitely do that next time.  Just sucks that the customer has to pay $1000 for that, which is money I lose out on because the vehicle comes out of impound in perfect shape.  It is what it is, I suppose!  Haha!

Also, I wanted to thank you for taking the 5 or 10 minutes out of your day to meet me at the shop for our conversation. It was much needed, and knowing the shortage of EMS, especially at night, I am more excited to become part of that team!  I have my interview tomorrow, and hopefully I get accepted.  Maybe that will help alleviate some stress from the EMS crew who has to travel all lengths of the maps with little gratitude from the other civs! :)

19 hours ago, Placidus said:

Thank you for the consistent patch fixes! Is there a plan to fix the bug with tow trucks? As a very dominant tow truck driver/mechanic on the server, I have had several instances with the cars being “loaded” and they’re not, or vice versa, I’ll get them to the shop to unload them but they will remain on the flatbed. Is there a way that this could be looked into, or am I doing something that is causing that?

It's an issue that's been around since towing was introduced. @Serpico has tried numerous different fixes, but the bug continues to pop up in one way or another. As it stands right now, I can't say that there's a "plan" to fix it, but we will if we're able to.

On 10/7/2018 at 3:43 AM, Serpico said:

- Cargo Plane

Really? 

Lets have someone DC and the cargo plane kamikaze right on Legion Square and kills everyone and everything that was close to it... 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Blueman_Gaming said:

Really? 

Lets have someone DC and the cargo plane kamikaze right on Legion Square and kills everyone and everything that was close to it... 

This is hilarious to be fair.

What to say I'm in a pursuit over legion and I'm in the helicopter and I DC. It's inevitable, it will happen to someone at some point.

Point is that it can happen with the 20+ air vehicles we already have nothing new with the cargo plane.

• Like 1