Owned car tab in garage.

Kiloriffic

I have thought of this before, however I feel it's possibly done intentionally to stop some people using the garage to "quick spawn" certain cars. For example if you are in a chase and wreck out, then run to a garage and pull out your best car since it's suddenly in a seperate easy access tab. Not sure if this is the case, but just my perspective on the current way the garage is setup.

• Like 1

In most cases, if it's your best car it's going to be near the bottom of the list, click scroll click and you have another car. Not much of a difference than clicking on a separate tab and scrolling through them to click on a new car. It won't be much of a difference in timing so quick spawning shouldn't be an issue IMO.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/8/2019 at 5:43 PM, keebler_mfn_elf said:

I think It would be better if the garages only showed cars you had;  and if you wanted to buy a car you would have to go to a dealership to buy one, just separating them all together. I do think that would be a little more coding, but a little more realistic.

That is the best idea i have herd all day.. +1 to this idea!! 

Love the idea of the dealerships, and possibly make them player owned?