Patch 3.6

Serpico

3 hours ago, Blueman_Gaming said:

Any reason why ems gets charged for the anti addiction things.. I took 36 pills and the emt almost didnt have enough money to cure me. Its should be charged by the state 

36 pills would cost $360 to cure using the less effective treatment, and half that with the more effective one.

The medic's paycheck, assuming it took at least 5 minutes to RP, figure out what you were addicted to, and administer treatment, would be enough to cure you at least 3 times over.

In other words, I don't believe you. But as Reuben said, feel free to make a suggestion if you still feel that the pricing is unfair.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, speed said:

36 pills would cost $360 to cure using the less effective treatment, and half that with the more effective one.

The medic's paycheck, assuming it took at least 5 minutes to RP, figure out what you were addicted to, and administer treatment, would be enough to cure you at least 3 times over.

In other words, I don't believe you. But as Reuben said, feel free to make a suggestion if you still feel that the pricing is unfair.

Okay. I didnt know that. Its what the emt told me. 

Its clear now and no reason to have more feedback

• Like 1

[Hotfix] Some of this will not take effect until the 2am restart because I messed up

- Fixed drug testing kit not properly showing addictions
- Drug testing kit will notify if patient has no addictions
- Added animations for drug testing/treatment
- Officers will no longer randomly lose their vests

• Like 5

11 hours ago, speed said:

[Hotfix] Some of this will not take effect until the 2am restart because I messed up

- Fixed drug testing kit not properly showing addictions
- Drug testing kit will notify if patient has no addictions
- Added animations for drug testing/treatment
- Officers will no longer randomly lose their vests

The best. Thanks mate!!

• 1 month later...