[Suggestion] - RP Advertisement Forum

Saja Kain

Perhaps I'm missing it, being new to the forums, but I was wondering if we could have a dedicated forum section for RP advertising. I see a number of advertisements in the city. It would be nice if we could do the same here, on the forums. It would prove beneficial to those seeking work in game and it could bring even more activity to the forums if citizens knew they could check for something they might be looking for.

I suppose there should be some stipulations. If someone's looking for employees to assist their product distribution, such information couldn't be used in game (in the same regard we can't watch someone's stream and use that information in game).

If there is already a forum for this, please point me in the right direction so I can head there. ?

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

It is intended that no section exists. We want this to happen in game.

It is happening in game; at least from what I can see in city one. I would only presume it's the same in city two.

The suggestion comes from the fact that each city can only hold 32 people. Both cities, at least at one point tonight, were full with 15+ player queues. The point being is that there are a lot of people who play here. Everyone may not get to see everyone else in the city and, as such, may not actually be aware of what's available in terms of service, employment, assistance, etc. If they had a board that they could reference such resources I feel it would only benefit and expand the interactions in game.

4 hours ago, Serpico said:

We want this to happen in game.

2 hours ago, Serpico said:

My opinion remains the same.

Forgive the confusion as I'm trying to figure out whether it's the opinion of the collective "we" or if it's yours solely.

You understand the the argument but come across fixed in your stance; an immovable one that, by reference of my understood point, gives the implication you wish to restrict the potential growth of the community as a whole.

What doesn't make sense to me is this: you're already getting what you originally stated that you want: the RP in game. I think we can both agree on that. Aside from your current explanation, however, I'm curious as to why you don't want the community to have the suggested board. As previously noted it would only promote more activity (RP scenarios) in game and higher activity on this website - both of which are overall positive aspects for this community as a whole.

---------------

Edit: Just for clarification, I'm not trying to be difficult as blatantly as it may come across. Written text can be interpreted several different ways. Case in point, I am genuinely wondering whether "we" is different from your sole opinion or is "my opinion" a reflection upon your previous post? There is a difference.

I am a very forward person. I don't put sugar on things; I simply discuss matters as I see them. In my experience, some can take this rather harshly and not know how to deal with it appropriately. I genuinely mean no disrespect in my posts. Just understand that I prefer to speak directly.

Edited by Saja Kain
Added clarification
  • Like 2