[Suggestion] Clothing Presets

WTFjamie

Would You Like Clothing Presets Added?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, WTFjamie said:

So i like to wear a few outfits, but alot of the clothing is on the other end of the spectrum to each other, if would could get up to 3 presets to save each that would make switching from say a normal civ, to a lawyer so much easier.

You can get a wardrobe and save outfits in apartments/businesses.

You are absolutely right in not needing/wanting to be part of the grinding machine. Not everybody wants to be a millionaire, own a business, be part of the "RP" of businesses, or own a 750k apartment. 
Im not sure this is gonna happen but I think maybe small changes like this would maaaaaaaaaaaybe help this portion of players that are not interested in supercars and owning a business just to buy coca leaves. Is it fairly easy to make 750k to buy an apartment? Yes, but why force them to grind only to be able to use one tiny mechanic as a perk of owning that property?

I do understand that my Anti-capitalist mentality might not be in line with most of the players in the community, but I can't help share my thoughts on these topics :P 

• Thanks 1

I'm all for presets just so Danny's who are new to FiveM have a selection of outfits to choose from that don't consist of arms sticking out from their shirts.. (including casual/street/beach and professional) but don't think everyone should have access to a wardrobe, I feel like that's a huge luxury that should be rewarded with the purchase of an apartment or business.

Edited by Oscar Wilde

I personally would feel a little salty if wardrobes were given away for free to people.  One the main appeals of an apartment besides a place to RP live/store.

I would rather see us add in shitty Grove Street apartments or something.. Something for 500k or 250k..
With a really small storage and wardrobe.  None the other apartment perks though.

Specially since I would love to have a shitty hotel room or apartment or buy a shit house for my thug character I just made. A Grove Street thug is not going to live in a 1.5 million dollar apartment in the hills near Vinewood where all the rich folk live.

Edited by BlackMagic0
  • Like 4