Gaming Chair Suggestions

Serpico

I have a Ficmax that I enjoy quite a bit! Good back support and it has a little massaging (Vibrating) lumbar support thing I use sometimes too. The leg support isnt of any use to me so I just took it off. It's on amazon for $237CAD. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Ficmax-Computer-Retractable-Footrest-Adjustable/dp/B06XPFGGTS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1546063061&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=ficmax+chair&psc=1

1 hour ago, Juan McMillan said:

I have a Ficmax that I enjoy quite a bit! Good back support and it has a little massaging (Vibrating) lumbar support thing I use sometimes too. The leg support isnt of any use to me so I just took it off. It's on amazon for $237CAD. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Ficmax-Computer-Retractable-Footrest-Adjustable/dp/B06XPFGGTS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1546063061&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=ficmax+chair&psc=1

I think I have the same one, it's pretty nice for the price. But mine creaks quite a bit when moving on it, does yours? I'm not all that heavy, 175 lbs roughly.  I've tried re-greasing the bottom of the shocks like in some of the ytube videos but that didnt help. I've yet to find a solution... Other than that it's a pretty decent chair for $199 USD.

Edited by Mista_Chan

46 minutes ago, Mista_Chan said:

I think I have the same one, it's pretty nice for the price. But mine creaks quite a bit when moving on it, does yours? I'm not all that heavy, 175 lbs roughly.  I've tried re-greasing the bottom of the shocks like in some of the ytube videos but that didnt help. I've yet to find a solution... Other than that it's a pretty decent chair for $199 USD.

A little bit of creaking but nothing that I ever have a problem with. I'm also 220lbs and very tall, so I'm surprised it doesn't tbh.