Hacking FIB

Sam

I am sure you're all aware of the new wanted record system, this system keeps you for 48 hours. Which means if you commit a crime and they get your id/registration you might have to stay low for 2 days if you don't want to get caught. I believe that in order to make this more "fair" there has to be a way to clear your records to even it out. Hacking into the FIB building to clear your records would provide some extra criminal RP and a way to counter the records that last 48 hours which is really long. You would need to buy a hacking kit and after that its pretty similar to the gas station robberies. 

I don't want this to be abused so I came up with some parameters in order for this hacking thing to work: 

At least 2 cops in the city 

14- Hour cooldown on hacking FIB building (per person)

Only 2 people records can get cleared per hack 

(Now there might have to be more parameters and steps this is just a base for the idea.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got this idea from an RP I watched a couple weeks ago of someone hacking into FIB building to control the energy grid of the city.

(not sure if this idea was previously mentioned in the forums I didn't know what to search up)

GTA-V-FIB-Building.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 12:01 AM, speed said:

I like the idea, but no way it would be a "stand and wait" kind of operation. You'll definitely need to put some work into it if it becomes a thing.

I'm just throwing this out there but couldn't it be done in a similar way as wine. You go to a place and "start the hacking"(aka clocking in) and on the different computer stations you would have to keep some of the green and if you fail to do so the hack would fail. People would then also have to organize and team up with multiple people to have lookouts people protecting the doors etc. and some that were making sure that the hack is successful. -Frank Thornberry

• 5 months later...

so how about something simlar to the hacking stuff from gta itself like from the heists? if you fail you have a percentage chance the cops will be alerted this adds a litle skill factor and keeps it somewhat balanced, if you try to do this when you arent wanted the cops will be alerted too and you will still commit a crime for trying to hack the government

On 1/28/2019 at 10:56 AM, Isaiah Rashad said:

I am sure you're all aware of the new wanted record system, this system keeps you for 48 hours. Which means if you commit a crime and they get your id/registration you might have to stay low for 2 days if you don't want to get caught. I believe that in order to make this more "fair" there has to be a way to clear your records to even it out. Hacking into the FIB building to clear your records would provide some extra criminal RP and a way to counter the records that last 48 hours which is really long. You would need to buy a hacking kit and after that its pretty similar to the gas station robberies. 

I don't want this to be abused so I came up with some parameters in order for this hacking thing to work: 

At least 2 cops in the city 

14- Hour cooldown on hacking FIB building (per person)

Only 2 people records can get cleared per hack 

(Now there might have to be more parameters and steps this is just a base for the idea.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got this idea from an RP I watched a couple weeks ago of someone hacking into FIB building to control the energy grid of the city.

(not sure if this idea was previously mentioned in the forums I didn't know what to search up)

GTA-V-FIB-Building.jpg

What stops the cops from just re-adding the record?