Disposable Gloves

Storrent

A simple command/purchasable item that, when used, changed your arms to those using nitrile gloves. This would help immersion on the LEO side of things to be used while searching a vehicle or a person (turn your head and cough for me) to prevent possible contact with drugs, as well as any other situation in which having a disposable pair of gloves would be handy. Perhaps, while cooking meth/cocaine, you'll need to wear gloves or else you'll get powder on your hands, which cops could check (perhaps turn the GSR Test Kit for a general "residue test" kit).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Serpico said:

Seems like quite a few missing hands, also missing female combos. Also, need mapping for all jackets.

The missing entries are the ones without physical hands present, and thus do not have gloved equivalents. I don't see why the mapping would be neccesary, since I'd assume you can assume people have the right hands for their jacket and just run a function to check the hands and replace them with their gloved counterparts. I.E:

if(arms==0){

arms=85;}

else if(arms==1){

arms=86;}

//so on, so forth

or the LUA equivalent. In regards to the female chart, I can it made tomorrow. Updated linked spreadsheet above

Edited by Storrent

• 7 months later...