SneakyAzShiite

Hello I am Sneaky

SneakyAzShiite    605

Hey,

Some of you may know me but there are a ton of new faces since I have last been around! I go by "Kal" in game, undecided if I will spend more time on cop/EMS/civilian at this point. I'll be spending my next few sessions experiencing and learning about what BadlandsRP has become both in terms of patch changes and community. Please keep your distance, I have an awful tendency to punch people on accident but I am trying to reign it in. You should be proud of me, I only hit 7 people on accident today..

Anyway I always enjoy creating new positive experiences through RP and also feedback on the framework that we connect to. Look forward to diving into both with all of you and hopefully not punch too many in the process. 😃

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I kind of joined Badlands just after you "left". What exactly was your position in Badlands? Was it Developer, admin. 

Im just curious. Heheh. 

(i also punch people on accident.. Alot..) 

Osk    408

He was one of the creators of the server and is a very faithful Pens fan. All around great guy, loves life. +1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jordan.S    201

Never got to meet you before my time In city. Look forward to getting to know you mate, welcome back 

Edited by Jordan.S
  • Like 1

SneakyAzShiite    605
On 3/18/2019 at 1:00 AM, Reuben ~ Reckonity said:

Perks about living in England, I don't know what that is lmao 

Missing out! Just know that philly is trash (in sports and as a city)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would say my team is better, but my team likes to choke every year. No matter the sport, we just somehow know how to mess things up here in Minnesota! Love my Wild but they can't seem to understand how the NHL works..

• Like 1

Kota Taylor    1127
19 minutes ago, IAmOptimistic said:

I would say my team is better, but my team likes to choke every year. No matter the sport, we just somehow know how to mess things up here in Minnesota! Love my Wild but they can't seem to understand how the NHL works..

SKOL

• Haha 1

Amybos    49

Welcome back. I don't think I met you in the city before you left. I look forward to any encounters we have.