Make-A-Wish LAN Stream Tonight!

Hey all! In case you have not seen it on Discord, I wanted to share something with this awesome community! My brother was diagnosed with leukemia when we were growing up, and it was the hardest time in my life. Thank God he was recovered fully and is living and loving life. During that time, we were blessed to be able to go on a Disney cruise due to him making a wish through a company called Make-A-Wish. They grant wishes to sick kids to help them through whatever sickness they are going through. With that being said, TONIGHT I will be doing a LAN stream with a buddy of mine, and it has been on my heart to make it a charity stream! Every donation and bit that is given will be DONATED 100% to the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help grant kids wishes! I will begin streaming around 8pm and honestly have no idea when I will stop. If you all could please stop in and show some love...every little bit helps! I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you all tonight!

If you are not familiar with Make-A-Wish, you can visit their website here: https://wish.org/

• Like 3

Sadly i cant watch the stream tonight but i really appreciate what you do here, Lost my father 2 months ago because of cancer and i'm a survivor of lung and kidney cancer myself. I'm glad to hear your brother survived, Have fun tonight and i'll hope you can get some donations for this cause, If i'm back in time i'am going to watch your stream for sure!

• Like 1

Thanks to all that came out and hung out last night! Though we ended short of the goal I had set out, we still raised an incredible $50! That’s going to go to make a child’s wish come true! You are all awesome and I appreciate the generosity that you all have shown!

From the bottom of my heart, my sincerest THANK YOU!!

• Like 1