Random Number Generator /rng

I've started a bit of a gambling ring on server one. We use a 3rd party site to roll dice, highest number wins. That got me thinking, a random number generator command could be used in many RP scenarios. It should be pretty simple (sorry devs) - /rng 1 100    would pick a number between 1 and 100, and show up as a /me. Leave a reply with any ideas where this would be useful.  

• Like 6

I could see this being a great addition for RP, but I can also see how it can be abused by some players learning the format of the output and manually picking the numbers in order to benefit themselves. In order to combat this, there would need to be some sort of system generated message that is only visible within a certain radius of the event. If the number appeared as a console/SYSTEM message as opposed to a '/me' type of message there would be no doubt in my mind of the RP ability of it. Love the idea though, +1 !

i was thinking of this idea a few months back, except as an item. It would be dice that you can buy from the store, and you would have the option to roll the dice. It would pick a number 1-100 and everyone in a radius of a few meters would be able to see it. +1 need more gambling

• Like 1