Patch 3.10

Serpico

Added
- LSFD Field Treatment. You can diagnose and treat people outside of the hospital
- Proper vest for LSPD female officers
- Cosmetic bags at clothing stores
- Helipads at LSPD Paleto station
- Added new vehicles (possible bug, you can't buy them)

Changed
- Force walk while consuming meth and cocaine
- Locked Prison gates. LSPD can control locks.
- Need to be outside of the vehicle to refuel it
- Stuff

Fixed
- Burgershot interior
- Re-added Feltzer
- Lottery on server 3

Removed

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I got on for a few minutes when Serpico first reset S1 last night, i was down wen i loaded in, But was instanced and was able to get up and shoot people around me. And when i aimed the gun i saw a white dot until it went over someone then it was red. If this was in a long time ago, Why did they take it out? And i hope an admin can answer this question. Is having a crosshair banable?

4 minutes ago, TheWizdumb said:

I got on for a few minutes when Serpico first reset S1 last night, i was down wen i loaded in, But was instanced and was able to get up and shoot people around me. And when i aimed the gun i saw a white dot until it went over someone then it was red. If this was in a long time ago, Why did they take it out? And i hope an admin can answer this question. Is having a crosshair banable?

Using ANY crosshairs is bannable. No excuse. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 3:13 AM, speed said:

You can fully heal patients with enough medkits.

What does this mean? If we spam that mechanic with loads of medkits the person will get fully healed? Or it works just like pills used to work? Also what about the limp they have? We can get rid of that? (hope not)

Sorry for the confusion @speed .