2 bugs I'm leaving server for

Tesic

Okay, I'll be quick.

1. Second time after the restart that I lost money, this time 50k. I worked delivery for like 5 hours to collect that and puf, it's gone.

2. Second time having problem with 2 different cars - after some time, my car is basically dragging the rear side and going in reverse when I try to drive it, and sparks are comming from the rear.

Can you tell me how to fix both problems? I lost will to play since now I'm broke with no money and can't drive a car.

Yeah but it's not about getting that money again, that's not a problem, it's about losing 5 hours of my time for nothing, I want my money back
And also I can't do anything on the server now since my car isn't working literally

6 hours ago, speed said:

This is the correct answer. For #2, your car is out of gas. Not a bug.

Thanks for that tip, I hereby admit I was stupid and uninformed.

Can you please respond to my support about my money and I'm gladly gonna start playing on your server again (I want to so badly, so please do it)

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why are you acting like you're holding the server to ransom? Very odd.

Play on the server long enough and you will lose 10 times that amount from stupid deaths alone. I once lost 200k trying to parkour down a cliff.
Money isn't everything in this game, in fact, once you have a nice fast car you will quickly realise how little it actually adds to your enjoyment.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Tesic I have had your same problem before with losing money.  It is actually a rollback and you will need to delete your %appdata% for FiveM.   This happens when your coimputer has a hiccup while downloading server files.  

1. Make sure you close down FivM first.
  2. Go to Run and type: %appdata%
  3. Find folder C:\Users > username > AppData > Local (Picture to help: https://imgur.com/a/YzDkhmy)
  4. While inside Local, find the FiveM folder and delete it.  This folder will be regenerated the next time you run fiveM.

Hope this helps you as it helped me before.  Also if you are using bit defender turn it off when joining a server for the first time as it has caused me to corrupt the files when joining.