A little change to the phone...

So... call me weird but I sort of enjoy using the click on the phone instead of the keys but when I call people using the click I cannot move once in the call. Now if you could make it so when you call somebody you can then move around and just press backspace to end call then make it go back in to the click version that would be great.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, George Cahill said:

So... call me weird but I sort of enjoy using the click on the phone instead of the keys but when I call people using the click I cannot move once in the call. Now if you could make it so when you call somebody you can then move around and just press backspace to end call then make it go back in to the click version that would be great.

Pretty sure its a one or the other situation as the ui needs to reload and if that happens, the call is dropped.

• Sad 1

Just now, Serpico said:

Pretty sure its a one or the other situation as the ui needs to reload and if that happens, the call is dropped.

Alright, fair enough... Could you make it so the call would continue but the phone would close when the call is active? Then being able to pull the phone back up to end it?