Beans Struggleeni - The struggle master.

Beanz

A tiny bit new to the city, but very new to the website. It's the woman who's mother was drug addicted and loved beans so much she named her only daughter after them. The city has been my family for now as I don't speak to the rest of the Struggleeni's. I couldn't tell you a damn thing about my family, because they abandoned me and I've had to make my own way. Which is amazing for how much of a struggle bus I am with even the simplest things. It must be in my gene's... Maybe my mother lied about my last name and knew I'd be this way? I will tell you, though, I don't put up with much and I get sassy at times which can be harrowing on making/having friends, but I've been through a lot and I keep my guard up at all times. I can smell bullshit from miles away and the minute I smell any drama headed toward me, I shut down entirely. I have social anxiety so often times I don't know how to respond to others. Yeah I'm a hot mess, but damn it, I am a pro at it!

Anyway, I'll try to learn this technology just as I have my phone or merely struggle through it. Yeah that's what I'll do!

• Like 3