Bob Michaels Story

bogointeractive

Growing up in a small town of Lincoln, Nebraska Robert Michaels and his twin brother Frank were born to their mother Bonnie and Leroy. Bonnie and Leroy were workers at the local university. They tried to raise their kids right. They tried to raise their kids with morals and respect for everyone.

The family never had a lot of money growing up. They were close to blue collar family but they had love. Robert was not the smartest kid growing up. I sadly lagged behind on things in education. Never was the head of the class.

When I hit 3rd grade I was starting to show signs of personal decline. In that I was almost held back from school but managed to pull himself past. The only thing that started to creep into my life was depression. Never seen it but sadly my older siblings were showing signs.

My parents tried to get me help but that only made the feelings subside or go dormant but never away. My parents also made sure to get him religion. It wasn’t until his later years in high school that I started to show signs of improvement. He became more open and into his skin.

During his time in high school, Bob wanted to become a comic. I was offered an open mic time at a local club, but was unsure if this was a good road. Mom said go for it as it might be the biggest thing for me. I decided that it was time for me. I wrote down some jokes, and some life stories that I could adlib with.

I tried my act out on mom and Frank to see what they thought. Mom was impressed as I came out of my shell. Frank on the other hand, stood in complete silence. Not even 1 smile or smirk out of him.

So, after the night I was sent a letter stating that a talent scout had seen my act and wanted me to come to his office. I hoped a plane and came to Los Santos. Was told that the big city is where I needed to be.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...