Not accumulating unemployment money

edubz707

hey guys n girls. I joined the other night. First night couldn't ride bikes so had to run to drivers test spot. Did it and my computer kept freezing, so today i lowered settings and it's good now. Tonight, I went back to drivers test because i couldn't get into the garage. It said need to a drivers license, so I ended up taking the test twice. Then my happy ass "runs" down the map to the airport where you pick up a license and it costs 5k, I've been getting $200 unemployment checks since last night. It shows in the esc menu $0 in bank and $0 on me. wtf? I just want to play and this is getting annoying at this point. please can you guys help me :)

uhh, im not sure why your money isnt accumulating, you can check your balance from M>wallet, hover over wallet and it'll tell you your cash and bank amount, then backspace to exit that

might be worth asking in the discord's #general-help section if it doesn't fix (or checking your balance from M isnt any different) or eventually a bug report if everything fails, but in the meantime, you could try and interact with people via twitter and explain that someone keeps "stealing your checks in the mail" or something and hope someone will help you out :]

hope to see you around sometime!

As luna said, check your balances with M then wallet, or go to an atm/bank. The money in the map menu isn't linked to your characters bank. Your best option is to get a free bike from the subway. Pick and sell some peaches, that will give you enough for a license and a car in no time. 

Edited by Jordan.S

• 2 weeks later...