Waypoints for Races

Smojo

Not really sure if this would be possible or how complex/difficult it would be to make, but i and others in the city who like to race find it difficult to make a nice race thats not just a straight away.

It would be cool if we would lets say do /race create and then drive somewhere /race point 1 ....... drive somewhere ........ /race point 2........drive somewhere................ /race point 3...........ect ect..........
/race done "NameofRace".............then when ever we want to use that track/ race we do /race NameofRace This could make races more interesting when they arnt a simple straight line.

Or maybe a better concept that someone else has but yeah, just a concept.

4 hours ago, Smojo said:

Not really sure if this would be possible or how complex/difficult it would be to make, but i and others in the city who like to race find it difficult to make a nice race thats not just a straight away.

It would be cool if we would lets say do /race create and then drive somewhere /race point 1 ....... drive somewhere ........ /race point 2........drive somewhere................ /race point 3...........ect ect..........
/race done "NameofRace".............then when ever we want to use that track/ race we do /race NameofRace This could make races more interesting when they arnt a simple straight line.

Or maybe a better concept that someone else has but yeah, just a concept.

This would be a cool idea, but i dont know how well they can implement the waypoints into a system like that on this server.