I have gta v and fiveM on my PC but it won�t load properly can anyone here help me?

Rebs Major

I’m running a HP touchsmart 320 right now cuz my other pc died trying to get back to playing for now with what I have. I managed to get gta v to download and fiveM no problem but loading fiveM doesn’t work right but single player loads fine for me and worked 

34 minutes ago, PeterMcKay said:

if you cant use your mouse for more then 2 minutes you have to relog, try using fullscreen not windowed borderless that might also fix it.

Thanks I’m going to give it a try some more later but feels like I’m out of luck maybe my pc can’t run it idk but single player fiveM works and gta v regular so idk

23 hours ago, PeterMcKay said:

if you cant use your mouse for more then 2 minutes you have to relog, try using fullscreen not windowed borderless that might also fix it.

Ok so managed to get my mouse working on the select a character screen but don’t have one to select what do I do to select my profile?

• TiLLeR locked this topic