Small Business Tweak

Hi all, 

I searched quite a bit, although I did it quite fast so I may have overlooked it. I was wondering if an option for business employees to add money to the business was a possibility. Not be able to see how much was in there or withdraw, but simply add. Allows employees a little more flexibility if owners aren't available at that moment. Plus allows a little more RP options in my opinion.

Example: We started a mafia style family, which means kick ups from Made Men and Capos...Made Men kick up to Capos, Capos who are essentially leaders of the family too are added to our business. They have leniency to buy things, store things, take from the chest, etc...so having them be able to kick their money up directly into the business to allow them to continue providing to mad men, even if the Don isn't on. 

Thats just one example, I'm sure there can be other examples but yea. Plus things happen in the real world, if the owner is tied up for anything in real life and the business runs out of money then that business is defunct until the owner can get back on. 

Just a suggestions, but my 2 cents!

Quote from speed himself

"If you aren't able to dedicate the time or money to keep your business running even in your absence, you should not run a business.
The system was designed this way on purpose. If you don't have an owner that is able and willing to properly support their business, you are going to fail.
That's how it should be. The system is not going to change."

Would be nice if you could assign 1 person as 2nd in command that could do everything the owner can but I understand why he refuses to do so.

• Like 2

• speed locked this topic