LIfe of a criminal in badlands

napolifrank22

Hello Arthur here,  Im just here to ask the community of criminals in badlands how it feels to live a life and what things could be switched in order to create a more balanced city.  That goes for police also.  For the police on the server what is something that can be switched to make the city more balanced with criminals and police always happy.  I play towrds more of the criminal aspect but at the same time I wouldn't say Im a bad citizen.  Does the city need more drug smugglers or does the city need more scuba divers?  I have read a post awhile back about how over powered scuba diving is right now.  I agree with it and think there should also be a crimanl aspect to scuba diving that also has some high risk high reward to it also.  I cant wait to hear back ideas

I agree with scuba diving having a criminal aspect to it, I would suggest maybe start gun smuggling where criminals can get their hands on class 2 or class 3 weapons, or even supplies for robberies by scuba diving after ordering shipments through the black market. However, to balance that the police would be more equipped to deal with highly armed criminals. And maybe have where the police can investigate the illegal shipments and have a chance to intercept them. There could be also a pirating aspect to criminal life where you can either rob the yachts around or just citizens that are treasure hunting. Also, have harsher penalties and more of a parole system where if you keep committing crimes in a certain period of time you are punished harsher and harsher. Also creating No Crime Zones, cause being in the city for just the week I have been downed twice at 2/6 mechanic just because of confrontation or just a random idiot shooting me. That shouldn't be a thing, or should be highly enforced where if you do commit a crime at these spots you are severely punished. There was a system like that in the last server I played on and it did wonders where the big gangs were harmless in these spots and can just chill and talk.

I agree about the harsher penaltys at 2/6.  Multiple times I have been shot and downed and the police don't really do anything because the guy already ran away.  Maybe a system where they can get alerts about speeding cars after someone was shot so they can at least chase after people

2 hours ago, PauliusKun said:

I agree with scuba diving having a criminal aspect to it, I would suggest maybe start gun smuggling where criminals can get their hands on class 2 or class 3 weapons, or even supplies for robberies by scuba diving after ordering shipments through the black market. However, to balance that the police would be more equipped to deal with highly armed criminals. And maybe have where the police can investigate the illegal shipments and have a chance to intercept them. There could be also a pirating aspect to criminal life where you can either rob the yachts around or just citizens that are treasure hunting. Also, have harsher penalties and more of a parole system where if you keep committing crimes in a certain period of time you are punished harsher and harsher. Also creating No Crime Zones, cause being in the city for just the week I have been downed twice at 2/6 mechanic just because of confrontation or just a random idiot shooting me. That shouldn't be a thing, or should be highly enforced where if you do commit a crime at these spots you are severely punished. There was a system like that in the last server I played on and it did wonders where the big gangs were harmless in these spots and can just chill and talk.

Gun running is coming in a future update with class 2 weapons.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, napolifrank22 said:

When is this update going to take place, and how do you know? also how will it work?  can you use the guns or do you mean you will just go to a gun store, and buy a buncha guns and than go sell them.

Future as its in development

and by watching