Medkits in 2.0

As an EMT some calls we get are people who get shot in the head, shot in the chest 7 times without protection, or this one time some guy who fell 200 feet and wanted to get up. I think it would be more realistic if medkits werent based on RNG but the seriousness of the injury. I dont know how or if this could be implemented but almost no one is willing to go to a hospital when in real life that would be the only option. So if it was possible to add a body health system that tells the medkits how the person got down like if someone fell more than x amount of feet they must get to a hostpital or if someone was shot more than x amount of times in x places they must get to a hostpital. just something to help with RP a little and add more realism to badlands

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Please. I hate coming onto a scene where someone has been caught in a serious explosion and they say they're completely fine, their pain is a two, and that they want to get up. Just because they don't want to go to the hospital. It's frustrating, I know you both know the woes we have with civilians and just wanting to go so I won't ramble on forever about that. I just want more in depth interactions/roleplay scenarios while on duty. Someone who gets caught in an explosion at a gas station isn't going to just get up and walk away, if they somehow manage to survive that at all they'll be lucky to walk away with third degree burns.

One possible way of doing it development wise would be the amount of damage taken in a certain amount of time. Basically if you go from 100 to 0, it's obvious you were seriously injured. I would imagine everything has a damage value, so even if you are at 10% and you fall 200 metered, I would assume that you would still be taking 100% damage, only losing 10%. I wonder if counts for total or the difference.