Official BadlandsRP World of Warcraft Guild Planning

Serpico

Hey what's up all you roleplayers.

As you all should know (because everyone watches my streams right?) that World of Warcraft Classic is releasing on August 27. We will be running a community guild. The current plan is to select Alliance and run on Faerlina (PvP server). We have a guild name planned, but if you think you have something better, share it. 

Post below if you are interested in joining. Would like to get an idea on numbers.

I plan on running a Human Paladin or Warrior with tank build.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Serpico said:

I don't think you guys know how chaotic PVP will be in phase 2. There are no BG until much much later (6months +). So only way to get honor is world PVP. Death squads will be everywhere. I think most of us are casual and this is not a recipe for good times.

Thats why you go Rouge or Druid and just stealth :)

On 8/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, Dashfere said:

Looks like making two squads could be a thing. One for PVP and one for PvE casuals!

Can't make everyone happy. Those who want to do PvP are free to create their own group outside of Badlands. Those who want to be a part of the Badlands guild, it will be a casual experience and a place to socialize with a common goal.

Switched to PvP

• Like 5

• Serpico unpinned and unfeatured this topic