Community Weekly Highlights

Gio

Community Highlights

A place for people to upload their clips everyday until Friday so that it can be featured in a video

Many of you may know me as Post King, some of you may know me as Martin King and some of you may know me as Matthew King's brother. Besides that, my name is Gio. I'm currently trying to do something to help show off what goes on in the city every week and to promote the server at the same time. I like to edit videos, i've pretty much had the passion for it ever since i found out I was pretty good at it. Ever since, I've always had the determination to make anything I clip funny, whether it requires alot of editing or just a simple song and cut. So below will be the steps, rules and summary of what I'm trying to do and how you as a community come around.

So? where do you guys come in? 

You guys as a community encounter many different scenarios in the city. Most of which may be funny, some intense and others sad. Sometimes, you guys like to share the moments in the discord's #media section, however not many people get around to seeing it because it can get lost within all the other highlights or moments people share. Well, the idea of me creating videos at the end of the week showcasing everything that went on in the city that week, may be able to solve that issue. All you guys as a community need to do is make sure you follow the steps below and respect the rules that follow it.

How do you upload your clips?

It's pretty simple. All you need to do is go to https://www.youtube.com/ , make an account (If you do not have one, refer to the how to make an account section.), upload your video/clip ( If you do not know how to do this, refer to the how to upload a video section.), and then copy the link to the video and paste it in the Google Form.

Link to the Google Form

https://forms.gle/igBbuYVTqfhSG93RA

Rules

1. Do not post any links to videos that contain mature content

2. Do not post any links to videos that contain serious rule breaks

3. Do not use this forum as a place to upload in game rule breaks 

4. Make sure the content you upload is safe from any copyright music/sounds

How to make a Youtube account

1. Go to YouTube.
2. In the top right, click Sign in.
3. Click Create Account.
4. Choose For myself

How to upload a youtube video

1. Log in to your YouTube account.

2. Click on the video icon at the top right hand side of the window, which can be found next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications.

3. Click ‘Upload Video.’

4. Then, press ‘select files to upload’ to find the video file saved on your computer. Or, you can drag and drop it into the window.

Hope to see many clips come in! :)

Edited by Post King
  • Like 7