Hey all <3 here some idea i have

TheMadDad

i would really think that it would be cool if we could add pool tables to the furniture store that work so i can play pool with my friends at my house have bbq's and stuff like that also i think it would be a great idea to have the radios actually play music even if its just the los santos radio stations would be great that way when have friends over to a house were not just chillen in silence maybe even darts that work for the house so we have more things to do with friend without having to worry about getting shot up while playing 

14 hours ago, TheMadDad said:

i would really think that it would be cool if we could add pool tables to the furniture store that work so i can play pool with my friends at my house have bbq's and stuff like that also i think it would be a great idea to have the radios actually play music even if its just the los santos radio stations would be great that way when have friends over to a house were not just chillen in silence maybe even darts that work for the house so we have more things to do with friend without having to worry about getting shot up while playing 

Definitely would be pretty awesome to have working pool table at your house. Definitely a +1 if possible! 

While cool there are a few things to take into account
This is a fun idea but at the same time there are bars and restaurants with them. There is even a place that is always open to the public that has a useable pool table.
I feel like allowing people to set up pool tables in their house creates a situation where people will not use these places as much and go to their houses.

For me its a -1 encouraging people to not be out and mingle and have a chance for RP to happen is the opposite of what RP is supposed to be about.

My advice to you is find the place that is always open and invite your friends there if one of the bars or restaurants that has them isn't open. Yes you will have a chance to have some random person come interrupt, good or bad that's what we are all here for.

9 hours ago, darncomputer said:

While cool there are a few things to take into account
This is a fun idea but at the same time there are bars and restaurants with them. There is even a place that is always open to the public that has a useable pool table.
I feel like allowing people to set up pool tables in their house creates a situation where people will not use these places as much and go to their houses.

For me its a -1 encouraging people to not be out and mingle and have a chance for RP to happen is the opposite of what RP is supposed to be about.

My advice to you is find the place that is always open and invite your friends there if one of the bars or restaurants that has them isn't open. Yes you will have a chance to have some random person come interrupt, good or bad that's what we are all here for.

I agree with this one because I'd rather leave the options for people to interact (some of the best RP I've had is spontaneous and because I'm out in public.)

Can also see about renting a venue for a get together if they have a pool table. Again, promotes the RP.

As far as the BBQ RP, you don't necessarily need a new prop/mechanic for this. Use your scenes if you don't have the proper props as a stand in. The imagination is a great thing.

I do like the idea behind the initial suggestion, and I completely understand that private gatherings are sometimes ideal. It's all about how you go about it.