President of The United States of Badlands

Jim Carrey

With the new rollout of elected offices, why stop at governor?? I think there is so much rp to be had if we can also add a president position in the mix as well. This would create new jobs like Secrete Service, and the military base providing rp in/ around the military base. Having people protect the military base for the president and protecting the president come at all costs. By creating a president position, more people would use speed bombs, and this leads us to a few new arrestable offense like Assassination attempt / Assassination completed which results in life in prison or a heavy prison sentence. With the governor position allowing 1 pardon per term, they could utilize that or use it for another lifer. This would also create a heavy inflow of inmates for DOC to actually be around more.  There are soo many avenues that can happen.

i think it would be interesting to see maybe after a few terms with the new gov system. maybe after that, it would be something to consider. Also tbh all we have is the State of San Andreas so it wouldn't make sense to have a president which is why all we need are local mayors and 1 governor. A president n stuff would be better staying in Admin control and would overcomplicate RP and logistics.

Edited by floof
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, floof said:

i think it would be interesting to see maybe after a few terms with the new gov system. maybe after that, it would be something to consider.

I agree with this, Let a few terms go by, and make it a req to have been a governor before running for the prez position? this would give the candidates something to bicker about and work with. Also giving the people an Idea of who they would want. 

• Like 1