Shared Vehicle Storage

.JJ

Shared Vehicle Garage.  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey just a suggestion kinda looking for maybe someone to see how hard it would be to implement this. So i along with a handful of people i have spoken to thought it would be cool and beneficial if we had that ability to share Vehicle for business venture's etc

i know there is a system in place for property Sharing etc me and my buddy share a house together. So i thought it would be really cool to implement the ability to share certain Vehicles that we purchase together or what not. that would be really nice. For where either of us is out of the city and the other is in the city.

There used to be shared vehicle garages through the original marriage system, but from why I understand from lobbying to get it back there’s some serious complications with the newer character management system. I’d love for it to come back, but there would need some serious limitations and it shouldn’t be a thing everyone has easy access to and abusing it could be really easy.

3 hours ago, Richie Jax said:

There used to be shared vehicle garages through the original marriage system, but from why I understand from lobbying to get it back there’s some serious complications with the newer character management system. I’d love for it to come back, but there would need some serious limitations and it shouldn’t be a thing everyone has easy access to and abusing it could be really easy.

i absolutely agree i feel it should have limitations! and i feel it should be put behind a hefty fee to make it so that it is not abuseable.

• Like 1