Paintball guns....

They'd be great fun in general for war(s) that do not warrant or need deadly conflict, but rather, something silly, likely illegal, but no harm no fowl. You could also implement that it "tags" somebody, making them easier to recognize. such as paint on clothing etc. I feel it'd help a lot of the gangs settle beef without needing to have access to special things, and would also allow for simple mock wars if they acted as real fire arms and had a similar combat system that wouldn't actually hurt anybody; But would ideally, mention that you are tagged and should surrender (like in paintball war) if you take x amount of shots. Would help a lot. Some people agreed it was a good idea so here's the suggestion :D I have also heard it would be great practice for people if kept affordable...as it should be. I know people would likely go around painting cars with them. I'd hope they'd not damage vehicles, but rather, leave paint marks that can be washed off via car wash, but requires changing of clothing if it can be applied to the player. don't know how it'd all work but figured id throw the idea in the hat and hope for the best. Hope you've guys been doing well! miss all of ya!

• Like 1