My feedback on towing/recovery

In character many of you know me as Aj Stoner. Many of you know i run a towing division for Big Hawk Taxi Company, and that i try to take the towing/ recovery to new levels. In my time doing it, i have come across many wild towing, or vehicle recovery scenarios, that props to you guys, have got me thinking outside the box.  There have been many changes since i started, and i am going to drop my opinion on some things id like to see, and get your feedback on it!!! I am also posting this based on jobs i have done so far!!!  I also want to preface this with, i understand some may not be possible, or viable from a dev standpoint.

Starting off, for water recoveries: As most of you know, I have two submarines i use to recover cars out of water. As it stands i can not physically move these submarines to different bodies of water. I used to be able to load the submarine on the back of the tow truck, but no longer can. Simply having the ability to load the subs on the tow truck again would be on thing that would help with that. Another option, which will be mentioned a time or two here is ownable trailers for semis. A flatbed semi trailer i could load subs onto is a viable option if possible.

Continuing on the idea of semi trailers for towing/ recovery: Car hauler trailers i can haul multiple vehicles at once with. I have in the past come on scenes where multiple ( 5 plus) vehicles need to be moved. It would help with the efficiency of recovering all vehicles at once, especially if there is only 1-2 tow drivers on duty. It also opens up opportunity to help someone moving houses to move many vehicles at once. I have had people who need no joke 50 vehicles moved from one house to another. This would open a business opportunity there too.

Bulldozers: If tow drivers could get access to, or ability to own bulldozers, it would help on some scenes ive done, this is one i used to be able to do, but no longer can without some special tools idk how to get. I use the bulldozer to flip over flipped vehicles, or push semi trailers, or other vehicles that are in spots a truck cab cant access. 

Ability to load utility vehicles on flatbeds: This is one i kinda dont get, i can load bulldozers, big dump trucks, firetrucks, semi cabs, etc on the flatbed  but something like a lawn mower, or golf cart can not be loaded. 

For offroad vehicles it would be cool to have a funtional winch, for those ones where i go to hunting grounds and someone has their offroad vehicle stuck on a rock or " stuck in mud" where a tow truck realistically cant reach. 

For heavy rescue itd be cool to have a big wrecker with rotating boom. Can also add elements to the whole flipped semi/ trailer scenarios. 

Adding to the ownable/ functional trailers idea, why not make boat trailers usuable? Being able to recover beached boats, or help people quickly move boats from one body of water to another.... 

For submarines, i use them as push vehicles in their current state to push drowned vehicles to dry land, however, if a winch/ cable system could be implemented, it would add efficeincy to that avenue of rp! 

A cargobob helicopter with hook!!! It is in the base gta game, and i understand it may cause sync issues.... However, there have been some calls in the mountains, where realistically the only SAFE way to recover a vehicle would be to use a helicopter. Obviously there would need to be checks/ balances to keep from being abused, but i think its doable. 

Another possible use for a semi flatbed trailer would be aircraft such as helicopters, and smaller planes. I have run into a dew scenarios where someone wants a damaged helicopter, or a plane that somehow got landed somewher it cant take off at.... a way to transport / recover those would be phenomenal!!!! 

This is only a few scenarios i can think of that ive run into, and think would benefit tow/ recovery, especially since i have seen an increase in tow drivers as of late. Let me know your thought, or maybe add things i may have forgotten as potential scenarios. I like the challenging tows, and am willing to invest that ic money to get whatever i can get my hands on for towing/ recovery jobs