random vent about ems

Jerry The Juicer

maybe try preventing whatever it is youre doing to continuously hurt yourself. EMS are not revive bots, you need to value your life a little more. if EMS is available, theyll get to you when they can, if not, you have to wait for local. If EMT's are available, know that their might only be 1 person on duty taking care of the entire server population.

Tips:

dont hang around downbad or legion square. these are toxic areas as is and youre guaranteed to get hurt at some point

if youre going on the mountain, know that youre pretty much on your own. EMS is not coming unless we have staffing to do it.

if your getting into fist fights with your friends for funsies, you might get lucky if EMS comes the first time. see above

wear your seatbelt!

dont play around fire

dont play with guns

dont play around construction sites or equipment

dont jump off roofs

dont go swimming unless you know how

----------------------------------------------------------------

i think the above covers a lot of reasons why people needlessly hurt themselves

Edited by Aquiles Delmar
  • Haha 1

I get robbed and shot at for no reason half the time but when it's my fault i completely agree, but 93% of the time its really from somebody else, like yesterday, 330 pm 240 ppl in the city, i was pumping gas and somebody else hit the pump blew us up, whatever, but i waited until i had 2 minutes left til i bled out to finally pay the 10k cuz i lost hope lol was just venting tho i know everybody tries there best 

2 hours ago, Jerry The Juicer said:

I get robbed and shot at for no reason half the time but when it's my fault i completely agree, but 93% of the time its really from somebody else, like yesterday, 330 pm 240 ppl in the city, i was pumping gas and somebody else hit the pump blew us up, whatever, but i waited until i had 2 minutes left til i bled out to finally pay the 10k cuz i lost hope lol was just venting tho i know everybody tries there best 

i can get what you mean but ems does deal with alot with low numbers and going call to call just for no one to give rp that or people hitting the life alert but they get move anyway gets annoying 

• Like 1