Returning Player

IAmOptimistic

Hello everyone my name is IAmOptimistic (OC) and Kyle Hawk (IC) I just wanted to say hello to all the new and old people in the server! I took a long break from RP and honestly I think it was much needed. Well some of you may know me and some of you may not know me but I just wanted to mention that I have found a whole new excitement for my life in the city! I used to be a police officer for over 2 years in this wonderful community and I was very dedicated to that faction, and to be honest it was the only thing that really brought me any sort of excitement in the city.  Well now after my break I decided to explore some of my other options and so far have met some awesome people that are helping me understand Civ/Criminal life. Anyways I'll be streaming again like I used too (Not as much as I used too) and I'll hopefully try to get my butt working on making some videos too. 

Love you all ❤️

PS. I really wanna get more involved in this community and help others and myself grow, so stay Optimistic! 

• Like 1