Darla T. Fawkes

ayayashalay

OOC: My name is Ashley and I'm brand new to Badlands.  I have been rping for about 2 months now and love it!  I stream GTA V RP daily on twitch (twitch.tv/ayayashalay).  I have rped mainly in 2 servers (started in one and moved to another) and love it.  I am a Sgt. and Admin in my current server, but unfortunately, the server isn't growing as I would like and I am seeking another potential home.   Darla is an interesting character to say the least so I'll tell you about her...

Darla Tami-lynn Fawkes

So Darla has been to another city, and this is what her story was when she first arrived there:

Darla Fawkes came to the City for the same reason she came to every city...to escape her old life.  Darla was shipped around as a kid, never feeling wanted or loved.  That turned her into one tough cookie (on the outside, at least).  She is very needy when it comes to attention and acceptance, since she rarely got that as a child.  She has a hair trigger though, so be very careful of what you do and say around her.  She won't hesitate to shoot you for disrespecting her, but that's the life she has been conditioned to live. Once you get past her intimidating exterior, she's a f*cking sweetheart.  She can be a total badass when needed but has a soft spot for her guys.  Darla has used men to find the love she was always lacking as a child, so she often tries to spoil the special guy in her life and gets panicky when they aren't by her side (she def. has some abandonment issues!) But if one of those guys betrays her, she can be downright spiteful.  Darla may be bad with names, but she never forgets who hurt her.  Darla always tries to control the situation and be dominant, since she feels like she has had little control of her life thus far.  If people are scared of her, hate her, or love her, at least they are thinking about her.  She's had quite the past climbing her way to the top to gain respect, and she often uses those experiences to continue getting ahead.

Darla was the head of the Kingpins/ Queenpins, but after the original leader left, things went to shit.  She still owns the Vanilla Unicorn and is building herself back up.  She hasn't decided what kind of life she wants to live now...She has lost nearly everything she had.  The Kingpins were her family so she is at a loss!  (Cue the abandonment issue again!)

So since life as she knew it fell apart, she moved AGAIN and is completely starting fresh.  Darla came to Mile High hoping to leave everything behind, but being in a new city made her return to old habits.  She started stripping again at the Unicorn, but quickly realized that she didn't want that life anymore.  She stopped with the hits, drugs, and gangs. She's decided to turn her life around and go legit!  She's hoping to be the long arm of the law, but if that doesn't work out, she hopes to be a lawyer.  

Darla was hired onto the force and quickly proved that she not only could talk the talk, but walk the walk.  She moved her way up the ranks and became Sgt. in MH.  Working for the law really changed Darla and brought out her caring side, showing the person she was supposed to be before life took a dump on her.  She is respected.  She helps people whenever they need it.  She cares about people.  BUT she will still handle shit that needs to be handled, even if it isn't the same way she handled it before.  She is known to be tough on criminals, so trying to sweet talk her won't get you outta any jail time.

Darla visited Badlands and found it quite enjoyable.  She see's the need for confident LEO's and hope to be able to contribute to the force here one day.  This place feels a lot like home to her and she would love to protect it.

• Like 2