FIX TATTOO'S PLEASE :S

unrealjay

hey everyone i wanted to make this thread to express how important tattoo's can be for one's character and their backstory. Everyone knows that first impressions are based on looks, and at this moment i feel i can not give a good first impression if my character who is a biker mechanic does not have all their tattoo's visible. I understand in the past before server shut down for 2.0 development, that tattoos, were visible only occasionally to some and other not, even sometimes having a graphical glitch where the tattoo's quickly disappear and reappear. Looks are a very important part of Roleplay, it determines how someone will react to your actions based on how you look if they do not know you. When 2.0 finally launched i was expecting those bugs to be gone, but they still haunt us to this day. I know the dev's and mods work very hard and i am very thankful for that. All i can do is kindly ask for the dev's to consider this bug an important one since it has great effect on ones rp. THANKS! 

• Like 1