Chase Sanchez aka Taxi Man

Chase.Sanchez

Hello everyone! I am so glad to see badlands back up and running! It has been so amazing seeing new faces and seeing familiar faces. 

I am Chase Sanchez, Everyone may know me as the taxi guy because first week in the city i was one of the first few in game giving everyone taxi rides EVERYWHERE LUL.

Mike (in game) mentioned something about a runner for the engineers and so i stepped in and for the past week i have been running to stores buying engineer kits, food, water, and vehicle repair kits for all of the engineers. I am so happy so help you all out. 

Sadly i cant be in the city very often (yet) only on weekends. But in April like 10th ish i will have my pc completely built and will be in the city most days :) cant wait because this community is so amazing!

I need your guys opinion, I was thinking, since everyone knows me as a taxi guy i was thinking. Would you guys like the idea of a cash cab in town? How that would work is i would ask real life question/in game questions and every question you answer right earns you money (in game). 1st question earns you $25 2nd makes you $100 3rd makes you $150 and so on... you can earn up to $5,000 in the cab for one ride. 

I wasnt sure where to post this idea so i guess its getting posted here lol. 

- Sincerely,

Chase Sanchez

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...