John Baldwin

Sirgestus

Hello everyone!

The name is Baldwin, John Baldwin. I'm a good ol country boy you can find me doing random jobs around the city and country side from picking peaches to fixing these shotty welds from these so called engineers. 

I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty and earn my living the good ol' honest way. 

I do like giving back to the city which has provided to me so one day hopefully incandescent do just that was either a EMT or a police officer but only time will tell. 

To my fellow citizens I look forward to meeting y'all. 

Sincerely, 

John T. Baldwin

(( I have been loving my interactions here on Badlands. I've been roleplaying for the past decade on many different games and have been looking for a place to call home for GTA. My roleplay is a little rusty so please forgive me if you happen to spot it. 

To the staff of Badlands thank you for providing a good server to be on as well as making it semi not whitelisted. As if it was white listed I would have never found it. I've tried many servers and unfortunately either they lack the roleplay and in game mechanics to be able to roleplay properly or they are just plain dead. 

To the other players, thank you for providing a good place to play and enjoy my time it is refreshing to be able to hop on John and be able to play without being instantly shot at kidnapped or ran over. My encounters so far have been great.  ))

Edited by Sirgestus
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, MarydollLR said:

Hopefully see you in game some time I am recently new and I am loving it. I've been looking for a rp server for GTA and so glad my friends mentioned this to me

Welcome!

So far my experiences have been awesome here and I have tried several other servers. 

See you in the City eventually we are bound to run into each other.