Jester Classic Supra

Brian O.

I am Brian OConner in game. A civ but also a Cop. Just like the real OConner from the movie. Now that we have the new Sports Cars, I bought the Supra(Jester Classic)  a $138 000 car. It drives like a $20k - $40k, car. I get that the people behind the making of this cars might not be into cars, the way I am in real life. My humble suggestion, Please make the car at least be worth the money we are paying for it.  Top Speed is fine, around 130 mph, even tho a Supra can do much more. My main concer is the Acceleration. Supras have a 2JZ as an engine. That thing is powerful. Now what is really important here, RP.    Brian OConner in a great looking Supra(I have customized to look like the one in Fast & Furious 1)  and is slow as hell, cant even keep up with the cars in its price range. It stops my opportunity to RP many situations. 

I know I can just go and buy another well balanced in regards to performace-price. But I chose to be OConner and it will only enrich RP, having stories in the city. 

Please help.   

Edited by Brian O'Conner
  • Like 2

Cars on the whole have been very interesting in 2.0 .

I'd be interested in seeing something along the lines of so-so performance on purchase for the more "entry level" sports cars (not supercars) but with a more robust tuning scene. 

Could even incorporate a tuner job sourcing parts and gaining reputation to get more high end mods. Could also add more diversity to delivery jobs where instead of running food around you're heading to the port to pick up shipments of parts for places. 

• Like 1