Stuart Gooch

Stuart Gooch

OOC-  Iv not really played GTA V RP iv mostly dont RP on ARK and arma. Im looking forward to the switch due to how GTA V mechanics allow for a more realistic RP.

Character- Stuart Gooch

My character background is a midwest farm boy coming to the city to make his millions. He comes from a small typical midwest town. He has big plans to become a millionaire in the big city. He comes off as a asshole to people unless he thinks he can make money with you. He doesnt like to flash his cash. He has a short temper, and a drinking problem which sometimes gets in the way of him making money. His anger issues come from the fact his family disowned him for moving to the big city and giving up farming.

He like to come off as a model citizen who doesnt do crime but has dark secrets of having ran one of the largest weed enterprises in the midwest from his farm with his family.

(I look forward to enjoing this server and seeing were this RP stoyarch will take me)