Payouts and criminal activities.

ZaxxYs

I just want people here to share their experiences with the new changes that have taken place in the server because I personally think like some payouts need to be updated. Recently its getting harder and harder to escape from PD and the payouts are straight up not worth it AT ALL. Let me give you an example, 5 of my guys did a Vangelicos recently they got 64k out of it that is 12.8k for each, 2 of them got caught and paid 13k in fines, lost equipment and did a good amount of time. So the risk of getting caught is not worth the reward IMO at the moment. Share you experiences please. Lets keep it non-toxic.  

Noelle-Amos & Nikki Delores (Characters)

From a OOC sense, a change has occurred for money on the pd legal side of things. 

In no way, am i aiming for toxicity but i would like to point this out. In BCSO and i think PD too; got a huge pay cut. 

This payout was needed, as PD/BCSO was making bank; I remember doing the math and found that in just a week I could make multiple hundred grand just doing pd work. This has changed, and we earn close to what a civilian earns but with a slight bump of (50 dollars?). 

It's been a while since I've been on the server. As I'm on LOA due to work atm.

Anyways, I've been in the community for a long time now and seen a lot. Especially back in the day when a robbery only got you 7k? at the time.

As of now, I recently came back to criminal after switching my cop into a crim. And I've worked with multiple individuals over the past while and agree 100% on a raise. 

But. The word is but here.

Times, fines, and restitution were raised for a sole purpose of crime being committed.

For the most part of the past couple months till just recently, crime was being committed so much and so blatantly it needed something to combat that. Hince the reason why your losing so much now.

With recent changes to our jurisdictions and numbers we can have on-duty, I feel we can shift back on the numbers and etc to make it easier on you all.

But here is the main thing you need to realize, a majority of pd/bcso have the ability to work with you. It is their disrection on if they wish to help and etc. One of the things that was talked about was harshness in PD, and how we were being to soft and etc when all this has been going on with crime untill recently.

Upping the time, and the response of trainers to recruits showed us that we needed to be more harsh to combat criminals. Which it did.

With that being stated there is a difference between petty crime on a warrant which can fuck with you, or major crime. 

If you feel like a officer is being too harsh 24/7 no matter the crime and giving you the max for that punishment? File a IA, IA's are meant as not just a punishment report but a means to teach people. Ex: Too harsh and not giving people a break or something along those lines? A FTO will reach out and work with that individual if they see it and guide them and show them they can be more lenient.

Again, just matters on the officer handling the individual.

------‐------------

Next thing I want to point out is the way the crimes are committed, I've done my fair share of testing and found that if I just alter the way i did things differently i get to keep more money. 

Simple things like not having a weapon or using words to combat a situation and instead of using a car, fleeing on foot etc. 

There is a million ways to do something, and creating/maintaining creativity is one of the factors here. 

There is always room for stories that involve wordplay to get you out of a situation and get lesser charges too. Like I said simple changes in how you do the robbery will change some of the charges too.

Be diverse and the officer might just be more lenient instead of having the same wish wash robbery.

And I get what you'll say "oh PD don't think open minded". When people try to do non violent, robbery scenarios like a bug company cleaning vangelicos and ex, the reason we call them out is the effort put in.

They forget critical details to help them with the storyline of the scene, which leads officers to be like; oop they lyin.

If you just took a couple more minutes OOC to fix that poster and etc and make sure nothing is wrong then you'll be good.

Again, depending on the officer, open mindedness can vary.

---------

With that being stated, so much happens and I realize the loss from your side as a criminal, I do agree with a bump but with only a small percentage. Maybe like 20-25k more for some of the jobs.

Just remember don't be blatant crims, and you'll save your money too if you do a robbery different if you think about the charges, and how what you're doing can affect you.

Edited by OnlyHarper
  • Like 1

you have to ask yourself, are you here to make money or to have fun in RP situations ... you can make money by lots of other means in the city ... . it is very rare that i have made money on the bigger jobs weather i am caught or not but, and it took me a while to realize it ... i have more fun now just creating rp situations with the police

1 hour ago, Carl Berg said:

you have to ask yourself, are you here to make money or to have fun in RP situations ... you can make money by lots of other means in the city ... . it is very rare that i have made money on the bigger jobs weather i am caught or not but, and it took me a while to realize it ... i have more fun now just creating rp situations with the police

Its all for the RP, but you need money to do this kind of RP and you need to be rewarded for it. If you dont get rewarded then you cant keep on doing it. Its not all about the money, that is the least important thing, but its a balance that needs to be kept, even more when the risk is just higher and higher every day.

2 hours ago, OnlyHarper said:

From a OOC sense, a change has occurred for money on the pd legal side of things. 

In no way, am i aiming for toxicity but i would like to point this out. In BCSO and i think PD too; got a huge pay cut. 

This payout was needed, as PD/BCSO was making bank; I remember doing the math and found that in just a week I could make multiple hundred grand just doing pd work. This has changed, and we earn close to what a civilian earns but with a slight bump of (50 dollars?). 

Anyways, I've been in the community for a long time now and seen a lot. Especially back in the day when a robbery only got you 7k? at the time.

As of now, I recently came back to criminal after switching my cop into a crim. And I've worked with multiple individuals over the past while and agree 100% on a raise. 

Times, fines, and restitution were raised for a sole purpose of crime being committed.

For the most part of the past couple months till just recently, crime was being committed so much and so blatantly it needed something to combat that. Hince the reason why your losing so much now.

With recent changes to our jurisdictions and numbers we can have on-duty, I feel we can shift back on the numbers and etc to make it easier on you all.

But here is the main thing you need to realize, a majority of pd/bcso have the ability to work with you. It is their disrection on if they wish to help and etc. One of the things that was talked about was harshness in PD, and how we were being to soft and etc when all this has been going on with crime untill recently.

Upping the time, and the response of trainers to recruits showed us that we needed to be more harsh to combat criminals. Which it did.

With that being stated there is a difference between petty crime on a warrant which can fuck with you, or major crime. 

If you feel like a officer is being too harsh 24/7 no matter the crime and giving you the max for that punishment? File a IA, IA's are meant as not just a punishment report but a means to teach people. Ex: Too harsh and not giving people a break or something along those lines? A FTO will reach out and work with that individual if they see it and guide them and show them they can be more lenient.

------‐------------

Next thing I want to point out is the way the crimes are committed, I've done my fair share of testing and found that if I just alter the way i did things differently i get to keep more money. 

Simple things like not having a weapon or using words to combat a situation and instead of using a car, fleeing on foot etc. 

There is a million ways to do something, and creating/maintaining creativity is one of the factors here. 

There is always room for stories that involve wordplay to get you out of a situation and get lesser charges too. Like I said simple changes in how you do the robbery will change some of the charges too.

Be diverse and the officer might just be more lenient instead of having the same wish wash robbery.

And I get what you'll say "oh PD don't think open minded". When people try to do non violent, robbery scenarios like a bug company cleaning vangelicos and ex, the reason we call them out is the effort put in.

They forget critical details to help them with the storyline of the scene, which leads officers to be like; oop they lyin.

If you just took a couple more minutes OOC to fix that poster and etc and make sure nothing is wrong then you'll be good.

---------

With that being stated, so much happens and I realize the loss from your side as a criminal, I do agree with a bump but with only a small percentage. Maybe like 20-25k more for some of the jobs.

Just remember don't be blatant crims, and you'll save your money too if you do a robbery different if you think about the charges, and how what you're doing can affect you.

Its not all about the money, Im going more for keeping the game balanced, there has to be a risk/reward balance so people feel motivated to do this kind of stuff. And please dont say "Its all for RP" yes we are aware that RP is the main thing but its a videogame people want to get rewarded for their achievements, if this was not the case then we would all be talking to each other at Elgin mechanic making up stories and RPing as a robot "for fun".

2 hours ago, OnlyHarper said:

------‐------------

---------

And I dont want to get started on how IMPOSSIBLE its to evade warrants XD

3 hours ago, OnlyHarper said:

------‐------------

---------

Also, coming back to this, we are not comparing PD to Crims, its not the points it has never been, people always jump to the conclusion that we need to compare PD/Crims when we do not have to. Its all about balance in the game, if you wanna go for the whole PD/Crim payout rates and what not tell Knox to give back his 4 million dollar car because no PD earns 4 million dollars, not even in 10 lifetimes. "The average Police Lieutenant salary in the United States is $96,814 as of June 28, 2021"
Dropping that quote here since I know that you love saying IRL in the topics. XD. Thanks again for your opinion. ❤️

1 hour ago, ZaxxYs said:

Also, coming back to this, we are not comparing PD to Crims, its not the points it has never been, people always jump to the conclusion that we need to compare PD/Crims when we do not have to. Its all about balance in the game, if you wanna go for the whole PD/Crim payout rates and what not tell Knox to give back his 4 million dollar car because no PD earns 4 million dollars, not even in 10 lifetimes. "The average Police Lieutenant salary in the United States is $96,814 as of June 28, 2021"
Dropping that quote here since I know that you love saying IRL in the topics. XD. Thanks again for your opinion. ❤️

How much money have you spent on cars, weaponry, police fines etc? Knox bought a 4 million car cause he puts 100's of hours into PD and never spends any money. I put hundreds of hours into PD i buy the occasional car, ive seen over a million dollars one time before i bought my house and even then me and Lydia put money together aswell as borrowed money. You guys hit the jewlery store and walk out with 12.8k, thats about 3hrs of PD time fore me. You get caught and loose 13k, so you loose $200 for getting caught or make 13k for getting away. How often do you get caught vs. get away?

Edited by Richie Jax

I do a fair amount of robberies myself with a varied crew of people and I feel like personally vangelicos did need to be lowered in its pay-out. It was getting hit constantly like clockwork, and I don't think I've ever really lost a great deal of money doing them. There is the occasion where the whole crew will get caught, but most of the time we escape. If one or more get caught, we just split whatever we got, minus the fines and still make money.

At the end of the day, maybe improve your plans so you don't get caught, reduce your crew size so you get a bigger pay-out per individual or work on a different target like the pacific bank that has just reopened.

10 hours ago, ZaxxYs said:

What else do you expect to reference then? This server is 95% cops n crims. 

All I'm stating is do things differently and you'll save. And on your topic of it's almost impossible to evade a warrant.

I saw a stream a while back (few weeks) where someone identified you being there via a bullet casing. So they put a warrant out.

There is multiple other factors that go in before putting a warrant out, I look for things like appearance (also did they wear gloves), voice, accent, activities. Before I submit one to make sure, I can back it up in court.

There is ways to evade a warrant, it's just again up to the officers discretion if they have enough to put out one via are SOPs.

Anyways. All I'm stating is that if you simply change a couple of factors you can still earn money. 

Then again you can always fight a warrant in court afterwards.

Leo's got a pay cut, so we earn close to a civ unless you are higher in the system thus your doing more work.

Edited by OnlyHarper

10 hours ago, Richie Jax said:

How much money have you spent on cars, weaponry, police fines etc? Knox bought a 4 million car cause he puts 100's of hours into PD and never spends any money. I put hundreds of hours into PD i buy the occasional car, ive seen over a million dollars one time before i bought my house and even then me and Lydia put money together aswell as borrowed money. You guys hit the jewlery store and walk out with 12.8k, thats about 3hrs of PD time fore me. You get caught and loose 13k, so you loose $200 for getting caught or make 13k for getting away. How often do you get caught vs. get away?

With new mechanics and the win-win mentality I barely do any crime, the crew does, and alot of the time they get caught. I have spent alot of money on the things you mentioned, I also founded a car dealership and was the general manager for it, that is where my money comes from, I have bought a total of 3 cars since I became a full on criminal. :) Nothing against PD making money and buying whatever they want, the idea of that comment was to say that the point of this thread is not to compare PD/Crim money making capabilities. ❤️ And BTW you make 12k in 3 hours as PD that is the same time it takes me to hit Vangelicos, the mats and items needed to hit it dont grow on trees. :) 

Edited by ZaxxYs

1 hour ago, OnlyHarper said:

What else do you expect to reference then? This server is 95% cops n crims. 

All I'm stating is do things differently and you'll save. And on your topic of it's almost impossible to evade a warrant.

I saw a stream a while back (few weeks) where someone identified you being there via a bullet casing. So they put a warrant out.

There is multiple other factors that go in before putting a warrant out, I look for things like appearance (also did they wear gloves), voice, accent, activities. Before I submit one to make sure, I can back it up in court.

There is ways to evade a warrant, it's just again up to the officers discretion if they have enough to put out one via are SOPs.

Anyways. All I'm stating is that if you simply change a couple of factors you can still earn money. 

Then again you can always fight a warrant in court afterwards.

Leo's got a pay cut, so we earn close to a civ unless you are higher in the system thus your doing more work.

Go here if you want some bullet casings action, have fun lol. 

58 minutes ago, OnlyHarper said:

Couple of the responses on JT's thread sorta tie into what I stated. It's all about variety and how you approach a crime.

Nothing will never be perfect from both sides, it's a video game after all with this one needing tweaks often.

Exactly what we are going for here, its a videogame and it needs to be balanced, right now its not. :) 

6 minutes ago, Richie Jax said:

Maybe that’s on your boys for getting caught, 90% of the time I respond criminal activities and they get away. 

Alright. Good talk. I guess my boys need to focus more on having a win-win mentality and try hard more and forget the RP so they can get away, lol.

Edited by ZaxxYs

There’s plenty of escape RP that goes on that doesn’t involve getting into a shootout, most of the criminals who don’t turn things into shootouts manage to escape, most who do get into shootouts don’t  get away.

Edited by Richie Jax