Home Cooking

Razec

Howdy folks!

The other day I was thinking: What if we could cook our own food?

Then I started thinking about all the implications something like this could have in our current atmosphere. How would it impact other businesses or how would it open more RPable opportunities, such as the need for supermarkets, even pushing the idea that these markets would have to favorably be player owned. 

If cooking was slow, just as cooking was when Burger Shot was first introduced, maybe it could present fair ground towards the current food businesses in the city. If you could finally find a use for your home appliances or BBQ, hence giving you another reason to go to your house, rather than just mechanically using it to change to your favorite set of clothes.

Supermarkets could be introduced, selling a range of base products, most preferably cookable products, to both regular civilians and businesses. Maybe local businesses could figure out cheaper deals with these base product holders. Maybe there's something to this. 

What do you guys think?

• Like 2

I love the idea. But if people could cook at home they shouldn't be able to leave home with cooked items. Otherwise the meta will be spam cooking things in mass for themselves cuz well that is easier than going to a restaurant when most have a 5 limit cap. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kota Taylor said:

I love the idea. But if people could cook at home they shouldn't be able to leave home with cooked items. Otherwise the meta will be spam cooking things in mass for themselves cuz well that is easier than going to a restaurant when most have a 5 limit cap. 

+1 for this idea. :) I love to cook and this sounds like a reasonably balanced approach. 

• Thanks 1